Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hey Girls
How are you doing? I am doing great. I have some puzzels here for you to do. One is a Word Search and the other is a Word Shape Puzzle. These are really fun. So Print you off some of these puzzles and set back and drink you some hot Chocolate. Mom's you may print you off some as well. Make it a family thing. Well I hope you like them. If you would like to print these off. All you have to do is click on the puzzle. Then you should be able to print them off. Come back and see me I'll be putting on some Valentine stuff. I may even be putting on some snowflakes. My Mother-in-law has some instructions on how to make snowflakes and they are so Beautiful. So I will try to get them on here for you. Girls remember that there are American Girl movies on here. Thanks for coming and visiting The American Girl's Club. Have fun!
Twhite



No comments:

Post a Comment