Friday, December 17, 2010

Hey Girls

How are you doing today? I am doing great. I have something for you girls to do. This is a Christmas Story Workbook. Here is the link for the Christmas Workbook. So let me know if you like it. I thought it was a very good Christmas workbook. It has some many different things for you to do. It has little stuff for you girls to color. It also tells the Christmas Story and you have questions to answer after you read it. There is just all kind of stuff in that workbook. If you would like something a little different. Then I have these Christmas Patterns and fun Stuff. These patterns was made by my Mother-in-law. She is known by Aunt B. There are some really fun stuff in these patterns. So here is the Pattern Book.
I hope you like them. There is 31 pages of fun Stuff to do in that Pattern Book. Thanks for coming and visiting The American Girl's Club. Have a great day and God Bless you girls.

Twhite!

No comments:

Post a Comment