Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hey girl's, How are you doing? I am doing great. I hope you like my site so far and hope you are having fun. There is this lady that I know. She has this little thing own here site that she does. Its called staying comfy. What she does is she will post some questions own here blog. Then you come to here site under the questions she ask. And you will see this thing that says ( you are next click here to enter your link. When you click on it. You put the title of your blog in the box. Then go to the next block and put in your url. Then people can come from her site to yours. People ready what you write and Its just a lot of fun. If you want to give it a try then you can go to her site. Its http://1homeschool.blogspot.com/ so give it a try if you like. You can just click on her site right her in my blog and it should take you to her site. I just though you girls would like to try it. See you later and God bless.
Twhite.

No comments:

Post a Comment