Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hey Everyone, Welcome to the American Girl's Club. I am still working on my site. If there is something that you like and would like to see on my site. Then you can leave me a comment and I will try to get it on my site. Right now I am working on putting American Girl activities and pictures on my site. But Later I will be working on putting other old time girls on here. Maybe like Laura Ingalls off of little house on the prairie and girls like that. If you have any old timie girls like that then let me know and I will try to get them on here for you. But for now I am still working on the American Girls. I have games and activities that you can do on here. I have movies of Samantha and felicity on my site that you are more than welcome to watch. They are off of youtube so you will have to wait for them to load. So girls have fun and let me know if you need anything. Thanks for visiting my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment