Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lamb Puppet

Hey Girls

How are you doing today? I hope all of you are doing ok. Thanks for stopping by. My mother in law made this lamb puppet. I thought that it was very good. If you would like to try it I will have a pdf of it at the bottom. There is also a boy lamb I know that this is a girl site. But if you have a little brother he may like to make one also. There is also a little good shepherd poem. If you are starting to write in cursive then there is a cursive writing for you to practice. If you like printing better then there is a place for that too. I know that I don't have new stuff everyday and I am sorry for that. But you I don't have a computer at my house. But i try to get new stuff on here as soon as I can. I want to thank you for coming by today. I hope that you have a great day and God Bless you.

Tracy

Lamb Puppet

No comments:

Post a Comment