Monday, October 24, 2011

Hey Girls,

How are you doing? I have a scarecrow for you to make to help you get into the fall spirit. So i hope you have fun doing him. Thanks for taking time to come by and see me. I hope that you have been enjoying the fall weather. Sorry I haven't been on in a while I have been a little busy. But keep coming back and see me because I am going to be putting on more fall activities for you girls. I hope that you have fun doing this scarecrow and there is a little song to go with him. Have fun and come back ans see me. Thanks for stopping by and visiting The Junior Girl's Club. I will see you girls later and God Bless.

Scarecrow Pattern

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say hi & I love your blog !! I am a big Aunt B. blog lover too lol.
    My girls and I love The American Girls, We only have like 2 books. We would love the whole set but at this time monies are tight. But your site is beautiful. I know this is another site I will visit often.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete