Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hey Girls!

How is everyone doing today? I am doing great. So girls did you have a great Halloween. So are you girls getting ready for Thanksgiving. I have a Thanksgiving craft to get you in the Thanksgiving spirit. I have a pilgrim boy and a pilgrim girl for you to make. The patterns my mother-in-law made and they are so cute. Here is what they will look like when they are done. Girls I hope you have fun and come back and visit. I will have Indian patterns for you. I am going to try to make you girls up some story starters. There going to be American Girl story starters. I think that it will be a lot of fun. So come and join the fun right here at the American Girl's Club. I also have the chrissa movie so that you can watch it if you want to. It is a really good movie. All you have to do is go under where it says chrissa's movie and click on the parts of the movie. They are on you tube so you will have to let it load. Thanks for coming and visiting! I hope you have great day and try you some of these pilgrims. They are a lot of fun.
Twhite!

No comments:

Post a Comment